Anderson Powerpole is a USA made series of connectors, proven in the harshest of conditions over decades.
- 600V A.C. / D.C.
- Available in 11 colours.
- Shells dovetail on 4 sides and easily interlock into custom multipole connectors.
- Solder wires up to 3mm2 Crimp up to 6mm2
- Accept wire from 0.5mm2 to 6mm2 in same shell outline
- Sliver plated copper contacts.
- Flat high surface area contacts for low resistance connections.
- Wiping action self cleans contacts, designed for high duty cycle use.
- Anti arc design allows disconnection under full load without welding.
- Shells moulded from lightweight fire retardent polycarbonate
Used in Data Centres and internal rack connections. Industrial and marine locations,
Already popular with Radio HAMs, Astronomers, Model Railway, Radio Control, Robotics,Recreational Vehicles, Yachts, Golf Carts,Drones, Leisure Craft, Campers,Narrowboats, Caravans , Ebikes and Escooters for high current low voltage connections, the design of the Anderson Power Pole with wiping flat contacts allows for disconnection under full load without welding the contacts
Ability to mix Power and Data connection into custom colour coded multiway connectors, even on site, makes APP an excellent choice for LED installations. Enabling custom RGB , RGBW, RGBAW, CCT, Pixel Power and Data LED connectors and power distribution to be assembled quickly and easily,
Ledshed`s range includes Powerpole extension leads, Powerpole convertor leads, Powerpole panel mount options and PowerPole retaining clips, Powerpole crimping and extraction tools.
We only use and stock Genuine Anderson Power Products Powerpole connector shells and contacts.